Photobucket





12:54 PM
Sunday, February 03, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Didn't catch any sleep, I wondered why.
Time passes and I watched the time passed.
Is my boyfriend alright over that side?
Why couldn't I sleep? Hope it's just my paranoia.

















The little boy and his daddy.
Naughtily crawled into daddy's chest.
Boohoo.

"Call me crazy~"






Or perhaps It's due to the overwhelming scandalous pics of Edison and Gillian's plus Cecelia who's already married, in addition of their "pubic hair" if you ever see the pics.
Oh my!
Perhaps the hair scares me off...
Please let those pictures be fake but I guess it couldn't be...
It was too overwhelming, I repeat.

"

The picture below depicts "There goes my Esprit bag..." unless anyone could salvage it?
It's Coffee stain.















Due to... working with the girl below :::

















Everything happen for a reason.

Well it's okay, hope that rats and cockroaches wouldn't infest the shop.




And seriously, I thank this girl for helping me out, bought a century egg porridge where I had a hard time scooping them away (it was my idea to choose that as.... PEANUT is too HEATY, CHICKEN will cause cough to deteriorate, Fish STINKS and I left with no choices but, CENTURY EGG.) duh!
And thanks to my sweet brother who specially went to buy Throat medicine for me and at the same time he brought along a fingerfood with its filling of CHOCOLATE!
How Thoughtful.

Nevertheless, I still thank them.
And now, I'm officially late for work.

Tata people.

-