Quote from "FOR ONE MORE DAY - MITCH ALBOM"[[ From mum to son ]]" Here is what you are going to find out about marriage: you have to work at it together. And you have to love- Each other.
- Your Children
- Your Marriage.
What I mean by the last one is, there may be times that you fight, and sometimes you and *** won't even like each other. But those are the times you have to love your marriage. It's like a third party. Look at your wedding photos. Look at any memories you've made. And if you believe in those memories, they will pull you back together. ": The above is something that we should really instill in our blood.(
for those who really care about love)
-Yesterday, My love is finally; sickly back from Japan.Was happy to see him waiting for me underneath his house rather than ME waiting for him.And something long caught my attention, his newly bought Fender Jazz Bass.It was really heavy, due to its casing.Imagining that Sick boy carrying one cabin luggage, one cargo and that long thing.Truly unimaginable that he's actually sick...And more;Unimaginably, we went for movie (Rambo 4) still...How cool.And the night, I took care of him.((=with that little pink baby too.-We woke up and off we went out for lunch.His throat was bad.We had porridge...and I bought lots of stuffs today *Grins*That sick boy accompanied me so...Time doesn't wait and well, we parted... His long flight soon, and I'm gonna fully utilize the time and awaits for his return.Oh yes,Let's all Congrats him for his Confirmation in this line.((=Anyways,I'm not gonna move my ass to school for the remaining days.Days just ended so sudden and once again, Time doesn't wait.Bye World.Oops, in addition, something to be angry about:::
--News here -- P/s: Next up, 2nd year of poly life~