Photobucket





6:54 PM
Saturday, January 12, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

It seems like...

I've Aged.
when I heard Kel&JH exclaiming : "WA~ We also 19 already, so fast, *babbling about old...*"

and I was like, SIGH. . .
I'm 21 this year, and when I really sit down and THINK, WOW 21 IS SUCH A HUGE NUMBER!
Crossing 2 decades and heading towards the 3rd D.

Got home like 3.45am (some serious matter) yesterday, so I was out approx 20hours which totally made me so sick and Tired now. Okay, Cab fare was 45bucks.

-

After 1435days, She finally came to my house.
My dear Sis, Yin.
So, we went over to Lot1 to get some stuffs before heading my place and we just laze and slack around.
Chit Chatted and she Showed me "Seow Jing Teng".
Alright, his singing is powerful and overall = Powerful.
haha.

I'm tired.

-


Some days before,
Spent some fruitful days with dearest:::


He's over at Sydney now, will be back tomorrow, hurray!
I'm having Jamming tomorrow.





Update soon!
^3 more weeks...^