Photobucket





12:22 AM
Friday, January 18, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Hello World~

Finally I'm back here blogging.
Let me recap...

I shall start off with some random pictures that I received lately~


First of all, my Pretty face with two ugly toys


A weird expression of mine towards the Satay!



and I love this pic due to that lovely doggy


yadaa yadaa~


-
Alright, I shall start off with . . . . One Fine Day!
3 lonely souls aka. Melissa, Xh and Jessie!
Met up and went to a place call . . . ^ TERMINAL 3 ^
Finally I stepped into that HUGE place where I would probably get lost if I'm alone.

We went there to ... urm, receive my Boyfriend?
Oops~
Truly thank them for always accompanying me when my bf is not around. . .
A million thanks~


Something I hate about this class is . . . Always Eating and SPENDING! Arghhs
- dessert time over at SR.



-


Next up,
And seriously I thank my Class for making my OS day HAPPENING.
The First TIME that I didn't complain DURING OS day!

it's all because . . . . . . .

Credits to Wendy. For more information on what happened, you can go to either EmWendy or Melissa's blog for fuller details.




-
After lesson, met up with my bubbly and days are simple and sweet for us!
Gees.


Poor boyfriend for my doings =P




-

That's all.
And today after lesson, thanks Lincoln who drove us around.
(=




I miss my nugget.

XoXo,
Jess