Photobucket





12:18 AM
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)


HAPPY NEW YEAR
MAY THIS 2008 BE A WONDERFUL AND FRUITFUL YEAR FOR ALL!
CHEERS ^^


This year,
it's going to be a BUSY year and A Spending year for me,
I've loads of Stuffs to buy,
So friends, bear with me for SAVING ok?
I NEED THAT SUM!


[WARNING!! Post Below May seem A little Tinky-Winky Lovey-Dovey]

Alright,
by all means,
ONCE again, I spent my New Year with my lovely.
((=
Am glad and thank him for bearing with my attitudes and tempers at times.
My bad =(
Will work better for this brand new lovely year alright (=

Found quite a lot of pictures with dearest;
will let it roll . . .

The man that I spent with ((=


The woman!


The Place : HEY HEY HOT POT



Hong Kong Style


Slight Examples of foods


I'm full . . . .



The Price


The man who fed me like a pig these days



Loads of Lovessssssss


P/s: Sorry for the Poor resolutions of Pictures and there's some missing ones too, will upload it soon!
(=




Alright,
gonna turn in now, hope this year will be a better year for Everyone!
XOXO


P/s: Alien Vs Predator tomorrow ^^