|
Finally, a full day at home;
Amazingly, I had my room cleaned up! Hope it will last till CNY, else all efforts gone. Threw away quite a lot of stuffs but well, some kept!
Hope this year would be a brand new better year!
-
Well, 3 weeks of holiday is coming to an end. School is starting tomorrow, but for a short 16days. I believe time will fly, 3 UTs straight Next week and well, SCHOOL SYSTEM just sucks totally.
Always squeezing all UTs together. And their gradings are forever SLOW. =((
Talking about grading, My PP passed. I'm glad as another load is cleared.
And, would someone be kind enough to write in to our school to complain about 2 FYPs? So ridiculous. =((
-
Alright, I strongly believe in "how time Flies" so, many of my friends are soon going to graduate and seeking for their career, Best of Luck to them! ((=
Anyways, Time for UTs revision...
Bye world"
P/s: 2 more days and my piece of nugget will be back! Missed-
|
|
|