Photobucket





11:50 PM
Sunday, January 06, 2008
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Ahhhh!

I made NO-USE of my time to Study for UTs.
Things just can't get into my head!
So, I told myself that I shall be an IMPROMPTU examinee tomorrow!
Duh.

And when I came to realize that It was OS UT on OS DAY,
I was so so so frustrated about it which ruins my mood in studying on....
=((
bad.

I have got a pencil case but well, I don't have(need) any stationery;
So I guess I shall squeeze in all my Lappy Accessories then! (If only I could make it happened)
Duh.

and,

I'm so super super loving loving Honey!
Honey is so so so Nice, I love!
Everyone, get yourself a bottle of honey and Slurp Slurp Slurp!
^^

School tomorrow which means 6.30am, I've got to wake up!
I'm so so so so reluctant to GO!
Approx 6hours of sleep!
I MUST GO NOW,
and God Bless me not to have any sense of INSOMNIA!!!!!!!
I HAD ENOUGH...
duh.

and,

I'm so in need of SAVING UP!
SAVE SAVE SAVE!
MANY 21st THIS YEAR!
ARGHHHHH *RUNS




Lesson please be easy tomorrow.
Team to be made up of nice people.
I pray...

Good night and Good bye.