Why are these days getting so cold? It's so overly- breezy! I'm freezing~
So, i asked mum, why is it so cold lately? Is it because of Year End?
She Exclaimed, No! It's because of New Year..
Fine~
(whenever I mention "fine", I'll think of one person.)
Anyways,
I stepped (barefooted) onto 1 COCKROACH someday ago..
How Cool UNCOOL!
So disgusted..
I wonder how have I offended those irritants, First was LIZARD on my HEAD, NOW Cockroach on my feet.
YUCKS!
-
Oh yes, I just recalled;

While I was taking my pic for dearest, they did that on my lappy, HOW CRUDE!
Worst, someone Stole my phone! but was returned in the end. xxx
-
Anyways,
I've been analyzing my Eyebrows,

My Analysis;
- Thin looks mature + fierce
- Thick looks friendlier and more approachable?
I need more comments, Friends who saw me recently would know how I look like, keke.
Plus, earlier on, I hv always been saying to grow a "SHIN CHAN"'s eyebrow, OMG, I guess I'm looking like one now! haahaahaa...
Stayed with Winnie in class till late today~ Just the two of us in class.
Well, had some light chats...
(=
Her Camera is weird therefore ^^
-
Something Special :::
It's a Yellow packaging KitKat, from Japan.
Well, It was Banana flavor; Amazing~
(=
Given by someone you guys would nv think of!
(hint: not bf!)
-
Till then, I shall blog more,
Byes~
P/s: Imissmybf. Time please fly...