|
Right here, Right now, over at dearest house, eyes rolling, clock ticking, time seems to have march closer to 2008.
- Hoping for a better year ahead -
Shall I do a summing up of year 2007?
This year, I made a total of 50 new friends + -. 50 seems quite overloaded but well, only some stay. You know who you are but well, in my heart, some stay forever thou I didn't mention much. People may feel that I'm those kind of person who slaps butt and leave after class changes; but well, memories kept. Just like how I spent my yr 2 sem 1 with a class of girls. Times then were great, having so many "Chio-bus" in my class... What's more to expect right? ^^ This year, I cleared my PP, amazingly, the stress are flushed into the toilet bowl. So much workload, so much cryings buzzing screaming, and now, it's over! Plus, IT days are over soon (neglecting FYPS) This year, I spent my life with Mr. Adrian (bringing lots of colors to my life) Spending most of my time traveling to BV (NOT AIRPORT!) This year, not working much, no earnings but I've got my little boy to feed me ^^ This year, my bunny grew fatter and lazier? And, This year, my hair grew longer.
Well basically, not a fascinating year that I've led but well, simple enough to carry a better 2008.
^^
(Copyrighted below)2008 is coming friends, please share (on my tagboard) what you would like Jessie to change in 2008! (Thou it's hard for a leopard to change its spots but I don't mind to shade some off - J)
criticism is important.
friends tell please tell the truth
instead of being angry towards criticism, one should step back and reflect, why does the criticized point exist in the first place.
live and let live =)
happy 2008 soon!
By all means, Do get your resolutions up soon and this year, mine are to be mumbled to myself. Boohoo =X
HAPPY NEW YEAR ((=
|
|
|