|
Qian Hui, Jessie, Melissa (the baddies?)
Initially that girl on the left doesn't wana take but still, got caught (on the pic above)
still..., got caught by me.
- Basically, today few of us went to Sitex to fulfill Winnie's dream..? - Was so squeezy, suffocating, irritated and noisy - and I spend a few penny to get a little *** for laptop! (= - and I've been having irregular meals, oh no! - and I've been eating BAOS lately, my parents bought those packets' form. - and, it's my Bf to Amsterdam Day 1. -- by all means, I don't like peeps who brags like no tomorrow, asshole!
'
- Met up with bro to town to have dinner with him due to his loneliness + needing help from me - To Takashimaya, had Yoshinoya; he ordered Ebi for me... and when the order came, I WAS LIKE " WHAT THE HELL~"
Prawns became Shrimps? So small can?!
- Tour around Takashimaya, and they are having soft toys for sales... - I want this I want that, (how i wish I can pull my bf along to pester him a little, sigh.) - I want (or feel) like SELLING my BIG Astroboy can? Any Takers? - Because I want new stuffs, I find that Big Piglet is cute? hehehehehehehehe *evil grins - Anyways;
This:
After several times of trying to take a pIc of this, I Finally had a Proper shot, because I was laughing out loud can?! Do you know why? Same bear but with Different expression, I was LOL laa, see the mouth of the piglet on the right... HAHAHAHA.. don't know who poke it like this! lol
- Oh yea, while waiting for my Bro, I saw my fren; Angie's Fren, The JJ look alike, okay, had a close-up and I do find him Look-Alike. (=
- Next, something commendable about my dad! I truly admire him man, he could almost paint the whole house! Amazingly powerful! ^^ - He painted light blue (my bf would love it). not bad~ as if i'm living in the clear blue sky or water, gees.. - Shall I paint clouds? or a lil goldfish on the wall? LOL
- Been thinking If i should brown my hair but somehow, my hair is a little light so, perhaps I don't need that? gees.
- Alright, I detest school due to FYP. - I feel the stress as the calendar flips. - Sigh.
That's all for now...
Till then... Nights world!
P/s: I miss my boyfriend, Nugget.
|
|
|