Photobucket





11:48 PM
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

MERRY X'MAS Everyone~


This year Christmas, once again I spent it with my dearest.
Am glad that he brought me a lovely Christmas,
thou it's simple but it's nice!
(=

and, today, I ATE A TOTAL OF A LOT OF CRABS!
now, my stomach is full of CRABBYS..
Thanks dearest for buying it for me...
(=

And off he flew to Brisbane.
And I'm off to bed soon.
heh~


Okay,
I wish everyone to have their Christmas wish comes true,
and I'm preparing my NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS SOON!
This year, NONO, I'm not gonna jot it here as it's always not coming true when I share.
Duh =(

-

Alright, back to the earlier on post about Xmas Party at Linc's place.

Basically, this Christmas, I didn't take more than 5 Pics of humans.
How "cool"...

Actually I have taken most of the parts of Linc's house but due to Privacy purposes, I'm not gonna post it here...

Just some interesting pics would do yea (=

His favorable kitchen!




Hiro Nakamura



The two Cuties



The Beautiful one (Sorry for the Ears cut-off)



and, the Rascal!



See how beautiful the tail is (=



And the Picture-taking time (zoological photo-taking session?)




Okay, I'm not a headless monster! but, well the laughter somehow ..*rolled eyes*




Alright end of Xmas's Party!
lol.



Till then,
stay tuned...


Nights world.