Photobucket





9:16 PM
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

A little updates about myself before I'm off to bed.
There's always Ups and Downs in Life...



I'm back home, feeling so tired.
I'm truly exhausted (both mentally plus physically).
My dearest is in the mid to Christchurch (New Zealand)
Finally, I have gotten my cookies!
We made it yesterday and yes, we managed to do a "Heart Shape" design, but well, just one; Big one!
I miss him.

-
I'm truly tired because the moment I think of
FYP(the students' nightmares),
My time for everyone will be lessen because I'm gonna focus and I'll need loads of rest.
I'm so sad and I hope everything will be over soon.
"I'm so tired of life too",
Melancholy seems to haunt people around me.
I pray to God for everyone's Happiness!

Have been pondering whether to attend lesson tomorrow;
my facilitator doesn't seem to be the one we knew weeks back ago,
so, I'm feeling so apathetic to even step into her class.
Been reviewing my grades to convince myself; If I'm truly not attending.


Life is so ironic too.
Yes, I know that I'm a very confident person but;
to think of,
Life is so
IRONIC, yes, IRONIC!
why?

"when one is schooling, they would be so stress about getting good grades, so as to hit a better job in future.
Some would always complain about their stress and wanting to head to work.
but well,
when we are nearing to work life, there's a strain in the brain telling the time to stop!
It's another beginning, something to pick up and something new to stress on.
Working means you're gonna earn and distribute your money to all sorts of aspect.
Then, you will think, why work?
where the money left in your pocket wouldn't be as much as what you earn(deserve)?
Life is so IRONIC.
Now;
I may feel so stress about FYP (for certain reasons)
and often wanting to work,
but I'm certain to say, I wouldn't want to work when the time comes.
because everything will start to evolve?
yes, Change!
and this life, is so Systematic.!
No wonder, I sense melancholy.
"

Alright, I guess this day next year,
I'll blog something more interesting (when I'm stepping into worklife)

I'm tired.

-

Goodbye and Goodnight.
God bless.




P/s: God bless my boyfriend to have a good flight with good people around. Missed.