Hello World,
I'm home for the entire Saturday.
I was drown by Cough syrup and I woke up like 3pm?
Was playing DS "Mario Party" for like few hours then... rotting.
Anyways,
My Boyfriend, nugget was back from a Turn today but well,
was called up for a Turn tomorrow. (he's pissed)
[ Ho Chih Ming City ]
I presume it's Vietnam if I'm not wrong...
I was so paranoid just now when I thought I couldn't meet my Bf for days, but somehow I had a double-checked and he called me to verify,
so I felt better as it was my "Blurr".
(=
-
As everyone know, my email changed,
I felt so new so uncomfortable with it as most of my stuffs are tied with jessie_gal11,
but well, for future working purposes, I'm changing into that!
Hope I'll get used to that Soon!
Goodnight World~
P/s: I miss my boyfriend