
(as the picture depicts, it's Wendy's Birthday)
Birthday has never been a peaceful one in 64R.


(the gal who loves to be thrashed and bashed)


Don't you feel that the scene seems like some combat area?


somehow exciting with 2 levels of attackers. Crazy.


The girl who mess with the wrong group of people.., melissa.
Well, the birthday bash was terrible for .. XW rather than Wendy as she's too fierce.
and, another's too willingly.. lol
By all means, it's just another tiring day.
boo
--
Well,
was thinking, how I wish we could just progress till year 2 and time would stop and let us graduate.
I don't wish to go to Year 3 because of . . . . .
(the drum rolls...)
FYP.
I hate it. Sigh,
well, guess i should just give my brain a break...
--
NOW;
My love nugget has gone to Amsterdam...
how cool, how nice, how good...
BYEBYE love.
See you again on... Wed.
(The only pic that I managed to snap when he's busy rushing off)

miss my love.

-
P/s: In life, there're simply loads of Ups and Downs, countless of them where you are incapable to grab hold of every moment.
Believe in choices as you made them and always treasure the choice; the chance that you're given.
A simple little thing that happen could bring you down to hell but,
it's yourself who choose to live it up again.
I wish I hope I pray for better life each and every day I wake up.