HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSIE LIM YI YI!!
It's Jessie's 20th Birthday on this very SpeCial day, 22 November 2007!She thanks all friends, family and Love who made her Day Special and Wonderful!It's how amazing after decade*2 has made her into such Well-Grown person with love of life, cute friends found.She appreciated all wishes, all surprises, all thoughts that people gave~Special thanks to Gina, Janice, Winnie, TingTing and Liling for their special lil surprises! (=Special thanks to ChingFang, LaiYee, Cheryl, Joe, Malvina, Yvonne and Shu Rin for their sweet thoughts! (=Special thanks to Fang who gave me such cute surprise from School mail and COOKIES!!! (=Special thanks to Some Special pals in 64R for making my day in Class!! (=Special thanks to peeps who assassinate me in this very special day,and all in all,THANKS to everyone who plays a Part!I'm Seriously Getting OLD but still, my heart lives Young forever!!!LALALA~I'm Glad and somehow, the day has passed.May all my wishes come true,and are Wishes made to come true?I hope it does~Blessings to everyone too.and and and,as usual I made a record of How many peeps wished me (=Want to know me?Get to me personally (=-Had a fine dining with love,
This is what he made for me (=with a little bunny that I love and,our ((AJ)) in a BIG piece of AgaAga.(=Thank you Love.The End for This very Special Day of Mine,Loves~Labels: 20th Birthday 2007