Hihi everybody,
I just came back from my house downstairs.
I just sent my love off thou he's super reluctant of me doing so.
Initially, I was about to pack and leave my house to scout for him but somehow,
he won! boo.
(=
He's doing a turn tomorrow and I've got his Schedule (will be listed at the right bottom panel when i'm free).
Good life he has got.
(=
--
Anyway,
Sigh, once again about my Intelligence,
Today during lesson, I tried to peep at my blog,
and that Lincoln oversees it, (but he didn't know it was mine at first)
THEN KNOW WHAT?
WHEN HE SAW THE PART ABOUT MARK-UP LANGUAGE!!
HE EXCLAIMED : "WA, WHO SO STUPID LORR?!"
I was like, fine fine, I truly truly got angry and just stared...
hurhurhur....
Everyone so bad.. jeering and mocking at me...
My Nugget, SAVEME~~~~
-
BYE!
P/s: I passed my WebApp UT, am glad.