hi pals,
it's so stress and disheartening to see friends getting so overstressed on PP.
Different facis different handling.
Good for those who got a great advisor and well, blessings to those who had bad advisor.
whatever the outcome is, we have tried our best and, that is it.
FYP is what I'm more concerned about.
I hate this world.
Anyways,
I SAW THE GIRL THAT I'VE BEEN ADMIRING IN OUR SCHOOL!
Bloody hell, I couldn't believe my eyes can?!!!!!
The Ice-cream man was so shocked when he saw my eyes locking to HER.
P/s: I won't reveal who the girl is but just pure admiring.
*She's the prettiest can.?!
-
Baa~
Feel like changing a new concept of my blog,
Oops, is a new skin.
Had a brand new idea but still,
Wait till i'm happy and i'll do it.
-
Took a bus back with Qian Hui today.
and something happened.
>.<
Guess she really love me and treat me as a small gal where I"M OLDER than her can?!
baa~
It's truly great to meet nice people.
-
had an hour chat with -that piece of nugget-
and he will be back soon!
REAL SOON i tell you!
and,
I HAVE BEEN LATE for schools.
I felt remorse...
-
Some sharings:::
Comedy1
Comedy2
Comedy 3
gotta go~ bye!