Hello World,
Cool things to update about myself;
I've slept a total of 16hours (inclusive of dreams, phonecalls and smses)
can you imagine?
I, myself couldn't but well, I simply knocked out.
Slept at 8pm yesterday night and woke up this afternoon.
Anyway, during this long hours of sleep,
I had 2 long dreams.
Well, i hope I forget them and never dream of them anymore.
Sigh.
Well,
was out during the day and home during the night.
haha!
I spent time with my (wanted to divorce wife)!
(=
---
Anyways,
Am I really not "Intelligent?SAD UT 2;
I'm already kind of sad that I put that answer!!!!
Why the * would i put MARKUP language but I guess it was my hallucination~
Fine, forget it...

but but but,
>.<
something SHITTY!,
when I saw something in my facebook,
I was like... WTH!!!!
Who are those friends who RATED me FULL YET purposely 1 MISSING star in that
I_T____G__E column??!!!

how sad...
and yes yes yes,
I'm ANGRY,
STOP USING MY PHRASE, you people!
" 你不懂的啦。"
>.<
Anyway, I'm gonna buck up in my grades to cover up for week 9's grades...
huehuehue~
Off I go~
Nights World~

and I drew this during OS that Tuesday.
boo
BYE!
P/s: Nugget missed.