First and foremost,
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, DARLIN MALVINA! I LOVE YOU

(that's Michelle presenting her the cake; both Fierce Ms, Mic and Mal)
Hope you love this small surprise initiated by "Extra Cheryl"
---
Alright, back to blogging;
Anyways, if your eyes are still functioning, perhaps you will see that, Jess's blog has Changed again!hoho~
I, myself love the simplicity from this skin that I've edited,
I bet my Nugget would like it...
He's off for a turnaround, will be back at approx 5.00am 21st!

-
I'm tired, but still, I want to screen through php.
My UT 1 was a disaster and I guess Uncle Hong will be so terribly disappointed in me, and If I am a daughter of his, He would simply just give me 1 tight slap! baa!
-
Now, I have a new blog reader, BQH the Stalker Number 3!
Want to know more? Get to me personally.
-
And I'm now praying to god for a better Thursday!
I pray I pray I pray.
No stains, No marks, No Sense, No smell of Cakes on Jessie Please.
Amen!
-
A chat with a friend;
(talking about models)
22 November is my B____Day . . (sn)^(tu) says:
mus be skinny enough?
Ø : we were meant to be forgotten. says:
skinny is an understatement!
lol
they're practically skin and bones!
christ!
lol
'
So, from the above conver, I can't be a model because I'm not "SKIN AND BONES" Nananana~ =P
-
Anyway, I'm off to php.
Love you people.
Nights