|
Double HappinessPP was a Success, am Glad!Dearest FEVER has recovered, am Delighted!Review on Professional Profiling;Finally, all the hardwork, Stress, Unhappiness, Cursing and Swearing have come to an End!This day 07 November 07, 4pm was my PP Evaluation Day!I was so excited, nervous days before but on the actual day itself, I was least afraid.Amazingly I was cool and calm.I was early, reached around 3.40pm and I decided to tour around in the hall.As I was alone, I don't know if I should wait inside or Outside so, I went in and out for couple of times.Till I met one of a new-made friend, Fandy, and we decided to hop in together.I went to my Booth and waited beside.I'm queued number 3 thou I'm early.This shows how anxious Desperate Students can get! *hahaSo, I sat there, keeping my cool, trying to calm others as well as myself,started blue-tacking my posters, and. . . . . .TADAAAA!!! It's MY TURN!Anne Tan, Ivan Wee, Joshua TanCool...I just start off my presentation smoothly and confidently!Evaluators were convinced, I'm glad.I didn't stumbled for words, i just brought out whatever I could remember and *one thing which is very important is, SMILE!Also, not forgetting, EYE-Contact!They are just 1m away!And, they post me with around 3 questions and I'm done!Godly, Joshua answered one of my question posted by Ivan!Amazingly saved.( =Overall, it's a Great experience, a Fun one, A Happy one.I thank all friends love foes who walked with me throughout all these tough times!Now, the day is over, let's all enjoy and don't mind about whatever the outcome, that is.We have tried and done our best!And,All the Best to peeps who yet to take!Key tips for you would be:Smile And be Confident!(The accessors won't bite you)and my comments were; =)-------------------Next,I'm Flu-ed~(@O@)Friends,Let's all pray for everyone's Grades alright? =DChaos~ |
|
|