|
- The tiredness that you could never imagine -
Right at this very hour, I just done some recollection with Gin. Well in life, things don't go in our way we wanted at times. Yes, we ponder why... We wonder why do we deserve this, why so many are deserving such. . . Why good always meet the bads and, why can't both be fine and good... A lot of unanswered questions; It's still left as a blank till one day, you realize what's still the best for you; If you're lucky, you still have it, If you're not, blame yourself for not seeing/treasuring in the first place.
May god bless all who deserves the goods. ( =
- I admit that i made lots of mistakes in life, but; I'm true. -
I'm truly very tired I'm drained... Lessons are dull, I couldn't really entertain the faci but just showing an uninterested face. I couldn't even act out my best performing *face I was slouching away till when it's my team to present, I skipped slides and gave a very lousy presentation. I'm just not very myself then... because i'm tired...
Gary asked " . . . . . "
-
Once again, I gonna repeat, one truly needs a listening ear. Be it anywhere anytime anyone, One truly needs someone to lend a EAR. and I find that, I'm always the CHOSEN one... I don't know why.. but well, things are kept confidential...
^_*
- Somehow I'm happy, depressed at the same time
Love is coming back in 2 days time. He had a great flight this time, great for him = ) -
I met nice people, I appreciate the good that people are to me, My gratitude to them who stood in me. I truly appreciate...
-
I don't know why, I ended up in vivocity today, bought some stuffs, but not the complete stuffs that prior...
Some pics to share;




pout*

- Oh yes yes,
To who, that may concern, if Your PPsystem sent you a "Rejected PP Mail" where comment written was "Reviewing in process", Fret not, you're not supposed to rework till further notice because,
The System SUCKS!
*tributes to particular one who shared these infos
-
And as many know, i've been doing knitting.. hoolaa~ Guess i'll quit this soon because I'll be busy then... Lian, I will do it for you... and, i'm gonna be rushing my work.
Sorry pals.
and I just made 1 mp3 pouch for myself~
-
Time to rest, Bye
|
|
|