Aloha~ Time now is 12.02am Well, feeling a bit low now. Love's flying tmr, and when he's back, he will be doing a long haul flight. and, me this tiny winny booby looly woman will be rotting in SG. Sigh. Will miss him.
Well anyways, all the best to one of my good who's officially attached. Wish her best and honey always. =)
Went out today with dearest, bumped into TTTTT while i'm trying shoes... but I left after i bought it because there's something wrong with my intestines. Wasn't feeling really well.
worse, I accidentally slit my inner eyelid, causes lots of irritation. I think I'm stupid.
well, went to check my PP day, still the same but I'm feeling kind of tense now, my damn advisor is so slow. I'm pissed! Tmr's MIS, hrmms, hope we are doing something manageable.
Anyway I'm glad and I guess I'm lucky, I'm lucky to always have nice classmates. God been blessing me. Thanks = )
Now, I need lucks in Grades and UTs, PP and FYP. wow, stresssss
Initially I have lots of things to blog about but somehow, I forgotten all. Oh yes, my memory worsen. Guess I'm too tired. Been having nightmares. God save me`
Jan wanted to take pics, yes, here she goes~
=)
and last but not least,
my pretty faces;
Lazy to post the rest`
bye`
Pauvre de moi
"Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are."