Photobucket





10:19 PM
Friday, October 12, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

I was rotting my time away,
and I was reading memorandum-book;
I feel so painful for you.
So so so painful.
and I was thinking,
It's only a short few months, it left such a torment impact on you,
how hurtful it is.
and I think about it,
"does time matter in any ways?"
No, even if it's one day (too unrealistic), one month (at least),
it's the moments spent that matters.

My bowl(helmet) girl,
thou you're small(in size), but still, I've always seen you with a strong heart.
That's why you could see that I don't really bother about you (No, you need me).
I tell you, believe me,
you deserve a better another.
Till one day, you will realize what's there for you (worthwhile).
*I'll pray for you.

Thou still,
ratio of Mr.Nice : Mr.Bad is still; 2 : 1000
It's truly hard to find a man who's like an woman (in heart).
They don't realize only when lightning strikes(when they really lose someone they love).
Retri, that is.

-
4 in the morning by Gwen Stephanie:::

I'm handin over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love
Don't ever wanna have to go and give you up
Stay up till four in the morning
And the tears are pouring
And I wanna make it worth the fight
What have we been doing for all this time
Baby if we're gonna do it come and do it right

All I wanted was to know and say
Don't wanna lose the love I found
Remember when you said that you would change
Don't let me down

It's not fair, how you are
I can't be complete, can you give me more

Oh please, you know what I need
Save all your lovin for me
We can't escape the love
With everything that you have

Wakin up to find another day
The moon got lost again last night
But now the sun has finally had it's say
I guess I feel alright

But it hurts when I think,
When I let it sink in
It's all over me
I know you're here, in the dark
I'm watchin you sleep, it hurts a lot

And all I know is you've got to give me everything
And nothing as good,
You know I'd give you all of me

I'd give you everything that I am

-
If only the world is in a better shape*`

Alright, god bless you gal~
-

About me,
I had quite a disappointing lesson today.
Sigh;
Wish I were better.
People having high expectations on you is a tough way to run~

U.Hong ( . in php means concatenation) *oOps,
shared his two cents worth;
"Why do students come to school?"
Students: Of course to learn, study la! esp RP, all hi-bye friends only!
U.Hong : You guys should come to school to know friends!
Students: ?? (all matters are just the gradings, not friends)
U.Hong : (His 2cents worth) C'mon, learning can be done anywhere, friends don't come by easily, make more friends, you might not know in future, whoever may be (*any high authority position, of usage), and keeping in touch may benefits you in future!
Rmb, whatever arguments during lesson should be putoff once after lesson.

"Alright, everything's true..." *nods nods*

Still, RP is just a place of "Hi-Byers"
only some stays.
My Morning walk khakis. My aftermath khakis.
=)

Emperor damn farny lahs!
One php only, she outsourced from "kelvin, stewart, anonymous, and almost even Junhong"
and she commented, If added JH, it's equivalent to the board of "R.O.H"...
I was like laughing out loud. hahaha
She's funny!

Anyways, i 'm seriously having a very serious STM these days.
Please do not tell me anything of high importance.
I can't remember and I can't help you.
--

till then...

(my lil boy is back!)