Hello world` I'm overly busy and here I am spending some of my worthwhile time blogging.
My love is back and will be flying off soon. Spent quite some quality time with him.
Lessons getting dryer and dryer each day, all we could do was to entertain ourselves. Great thing about my class was, we bonded early and things get easier to manage together. We have been making our 2nd breakout an outing one; e.g.
and some pics of dearest mal and I. Lovely gal, do stay happy and look at the brighter side. There's me still yea?! =)
Well, gonna spend my days doing revisions for my upcoming UTs. Winnie, please lend me some of your luck! I need that! I MUST SCORE IN THE NEXT UT! I MUST. CANNOT LET HISTORY REPEAT!
^sorry for the caps, just wana punch those words in.
Anyways, school sucks! as in, school management sucks! The PP is getting on my nerves... all the fuckers are not doing their work! I'm getting real pissed! !!!
Due to my tense anxiety, ineedsomerestnow.
Bye peeps!
Pauvre de moi
"Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are."