|
Hello world~
I'm back here again to express my views;
at this very hour, my brain is shutting and I seems like dying but I feel like having a cup of noodles! but my house doesn't seem to have it =(
(oOps, i'm back from eating a plate of noodles. not cup! cooked!)
Anyways, back to my views expressing;
I'm truly touched and appreciative to peeps who supported me and helped me in my pp!
Peeps like:::
Winnie (the unwanted one but still, she continuously supported me when I wanted to die)
JanJan (this silly girl stayed up with me till 2 in the morn just to accompany me in doing my pp)
Kelvin (worst, till 3am because we were doing individually on my report)
Gary (came out from no where and helped me in researching till 2am!)
XianHao (Helped me out in certain editing and guided me on that DAMN PEST analysis)
Jaclyn (Another super crazy supportive girl, sweet)
Love (For being heartache in seeing me in that devastating state)
Truly million thanks... it's like, it's not a small thing, if you guys could see how stressed I was, you would understand! and, out of a sudden, these kind souls came up lending me their helping hand. I'm truly touched! I mean, where to find peeps who are so nice???
I just want to thank you guys sincerely! Thank you! ^_________^
- Alright, back to posting; Winnie was such a poor girl today, she was once again bullied, Winnie, I'll protect you okay!!!
Sigh, tomorrow's lesson, i don't feel like attending because i feel the stress, Uncle.Hong had a too high-expectation on me which causes all the stress. I need a break!
-
Btw, most importantly, I left out something important, MY PP WAS APPROVED, exclaimed that old bitch but don't know if she would really click that damn button!
Anyway, my efforts paid off, i'm glad.
-
*~*~ ADVERTORIAL ~*~*
Online SHOP by my Friend Nice and standard goods that you girls will love! =)
-
Regarding my previous post;
Alright, as I said, updates on fabian would be, he's living fine and he will leave SG soon, hahaha! Anymore extras will go according to questions you asked! That's all.
Oh yes, gossip of the day is:::
"Do you guys still remember who's Bettina? She got Married!" I was so shocked this morning . . .
Anyway it's not important too.
I'm very tired now, I truly miss my love, sigh... 5 days!
T_T cries~ crying badly....
11.13pm
|
|
|