Hello World, I have so much to blog but due to my severe STM,
I forgot all~
LOL...
Wait till i consolidate all pictures,
i shall either randomly upload or upload accordingly. =D

Taken on one particular day, should be last Thursday!
J and the abandon soul.
(but i look more like one...)
-
Love will be heading to Frankfurt tomorrow, how fast.
he will be back on Sunday! (for everyone's info) =_="
missed.
-
One fine day;

Hair done, make-up next!

Make-up done, waiting for bro!

When the night falls, the evil arises...
(more pics with bro:::)
-

Random::: Fishies...
-
This morning before school;

Rolling my hair ...
School today was so boring. I mean the module itself.
(Operating system)
Usual, i couldn't force myself to show an interested look, so, I just reflected a rotten look to Mr.Bean.
I gave up`
always getting Beanss....
'
Met up with fwens for dinner.
who?
My brother, AhLimBian, with my precious shuting and the sponsorman, Mark!
Lin, why aren't you here? Didn't you said that you want to see me?!!!!
Guess it was the rain which causes all~
and I help Ting makeover~ woohoo~

(more pretty pictures, till then...)

(more coming up.... soon)
Thanks Mark for all the treats.
- Ting and I -
*will update more on Bian to whom who are concern...
=)
Nights pal~