Hello people~
Life's been so hectic recently...
I'm so sorry that I have been neglecting a lot of my clossies...
I'm so sad about that too, sigh.
I neglected my bunny, my girls, my friends, my foes;
and I've been focusing VERY MUCH on my Studies and PP.
I could only mix with my classmates because we bonded fast and time flew like nobody's business.
I'm sad about everything.
I'm glad about something too.
Too many UTs Too much expectations Too much stresses...
UTs been bad, I could say my carelessness would kill and my tiredness adds on.
Don't wish to talk about it nor think, forget is the key!
My Web App. faci commented about me;
"Jessie ar, I noticed your quiz always have a lot of CARELESS! *Tssskkkk"
and there goes my lots of excuses...
I know my mistakes, I have lots of careless in coding, that's bad.
So, I rushed home from dinner just now, just to do my work for today and QUIZ!
so....,

I put in my heart and do, and I know where the 2 marks gone to...
If i get full marks, I'll be real happy but I really unsure on one qns!
No more careless!!! i wish.
-
Some pics that Winnie took on Thursday during MIS;
(Full house; Winnie's team members as follow...;)





from top to bottom::: Jessie, Gary, Soysauce, HuiLi and Lincoln.
Bye world.