Photobucket





8:22 PM
Saturday, October 06, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Happy, it's Weekend!
which means it's Friday Saturday and Sunday!
and most importantly, No UT next week!
Hurray~

Alright, continuation of post...

It's Sunday now.

Once again, my love is off to ShangHai~
Gonna be a ShangHai knight again...
Been spending a fruitful 2 days with him. Am glad.
Had 2 movies (Resident Evil) and (The Detective)
Trilling my nerves`

Now, parents off to Genting, Hubby off to SH, brother off to don'tknow where, and leaving me this pea at home =(
boo`

I haven't been eating the right meals except being with love,
now, my dinner is once again Cup noodles. How bad~
I need to be healthy, poor hair of mine been dropping tremendously.
Oh yes, now I recalled,
the only one being at home with me, is my BUNNY!
THE LAZY ONE~ gees

Anyway,

I love you

Sometimes life/RS gets so hard, so hard to manage, so difficult to handle, so many doubts, so much uncertainty but what is it that makes it live again?
It's the simplicity that lives beyond it,
it's the way we choose to apprehend...
I have still been very paranoid, I'm sorry love but still,
I want you to understand simple things;
When I ask you a question, I wish to hear a truthful answer, be it hurting or nothing,
I just wish to know a TRUE answer...
I would rather accept the fact of torments rather than live in a happy lies,
I don't want to find out, i just want to hear...

Simple things may hurt but wouldn't it be worst if it's being hide beneath..
Love, I truly love you...
I truly do.

It's easy to trust, it's easy to break a trust, but it's never easy to trust after a broken trust ..
How do you people think?

Anyways Anyhows Anymeans,
It's nearing one year for me and AD! woOhoo~
Time flies...
I have been popping by Buona Vista, BUT NOT AIRPORT OK?!
*Laughs

A year may seems short but things we been through are truly a lot..
The memoirs of our love~
Adrian Tan,

3Xhpdeoe8WNd9qPceqHrZm15674FADNL8aVteDPKRi2f7U80ll+SeDGfb/QMNo64vym6riLCtX91O0hK
32pn466vraUHb7fu09Qo2a/AQx+QEQuWYjmslTBxXhlk4gzq8uHHIEtW4+vY2+gjhFSTpnF9f/YsmTwV
ysHhX5SnyCrnvTDak26m+9YsWfJrkMzpZxbjVXocBVEopTi/11H27WNkxo/t1S6TGVs79zCJ0yxQbnQS
yw6XWDuu8bz8tHIIvWlhAuh1dh5VkkinVu47UOVC1MZsdDwGfJkC8nAkH+eaKL8us84nQCl12nUhId0f
DKVGTs15/J67NQY0ujV51a0zjTt+KI5dSYi/dyC84OBaYjDrJFPZ6BJGqwQMTNejP0NfKOUSrOke8NjG
+cMWK3aAk03lizlJZXuaW/5Ljwg8Mk8cWeLhj0u77jIqIko+EgXEaUF6SID07ZG/bcrx4lPYLwdYSQg2
my6PYmLQnff3NdmnGYBBSULU6t7GF+USbgWYJACP9T4C5scKh3awir+DRcFtXg2RVGoJ3C2C9OArVtnL
QBelyDXvthsBizjaBg077cr41qQcKN3oXaYIKJM02OCE8qWJ2eNr1Yqp8VCOaSXM69+XryRPSo8PzYTu
PARhwy79Uzj8XgnMuMJ0fhbtb6IkcR+MXidXWHb8Yq6iwKfZcKScfqAK6+1Y9rYsuNWLY62gW2t1v3Pr
AJnPJGyESTbTU1vUZT8Z4iq5g73Kl6Sw0L+M2YR1A+H6mVp2aHDRzAClwm2yfzxCIsiKel8KRuLqrdVY
+hrBY6zYDut26oioO+TPUKoxxcto0kjZ6Zvh1As8rIReuecPjUeFrFgRmx5SejMkJ1U5BlMY55iQGlKf
rW19qVy/B/AjubsRfkIa4WhpO16t4v0ES3lxJdEqcbyaIeHlgr9M8FplYPPz0cXgi/x5HOc6lguDbeiB
/FrHoGcF3q3kObGPlaIZQROHBD1n1vgKmLZZGj86mfQxO+XdyCl6LWTrTHAbRVESFbvSEpG9cxzYPKbJ
yCpzXPFxFoRASHOhtqmoxIhyUud6dlPcqd6sru8t6Riz5RDPl1yO5ovCOizpupL/BfagHDdD2WSQZRxp
ywY0lYtr2LAcYIqQvFogsZoDvy5Tk+Bg2RQM21Q4SdEgwynvNpn1V12hnuKZqVQCMw/BIp3YhUEwq5tJ
mcsRJ22Le4kTJsC2eX6uJJBKRLrbKsDK7twuvxC9/CxYF2Jnf440NgFC+7r5UsxQPgvXVrD3YUcu7bh3
rF5J9Ms8y6mnoxHa0SMSjMe2dfYnsKr6x04bMaqzGjBbVVSMOWzjD9h3kB9o0Re+l+pNrWszumt0gMdz
3qSDicg4a4YQzulziwEWAaOfUNE/VV43Pf8mXlx0HdBnxVXhp6MR2tEjEowGFzSJSUJCkgFcN2GTun0i
6wpIl1qNX9SxgviVivVz3yQrrF6ylQLvKjrCz6/OcyfUqQUoG4fsgMsqFHhTDc68S+c/StCY7Dx5oVt6
vXO9/2Tk4kRIGMFIoArr7Vj2tiwo/ubgAMgv4Atwafh68nqf0aQQCztt5+D9O8HcJFLymGnqLqa6MhbI
/j/9cCD1et1CjGOSMEtHrt6h2iM5dGH7zhhH1Ys6p/TExwZOcdX1relPCdvvsRVU0oIuKIe+FDOvuT02
kspglXGy83DzcmvJ

[encrypted]

I miss you, love`

-
Now, this afternoon, once again, someone tried to kill me, using stone!
I hate that Ass man!
Once more, i'm gonna report police!
Cursing man.. =(

-

SAD module tmr,
=(
Unwanted facilitator...

Anyways both UTs were tricky, hope that I'm not tricked.. LOL








Taken during lesson...
6ps are boring~




Evidence:::






hahaha!









-

Alright, I'm off for now, gonna get on with some blog business`

Till then...

7.24pm