|
Aloha, Time now is 11.51pm. Yes, Rj done. And i took 2hrs in stoning(brainstorming) before I could actually start. Partly thanks to Mark who helped. =)
Topic was "People, not technology, gives you the leading edge. Discuss."
and my Rj was; ========= Reflection Journal ========== Yes, indeed people, not technology, give you the leading edge. For people invent technology and technology, is but a mere 'product' of people. A need arisen in mankind, whether for the fight to being at the top of the league in today's bustling and competitive society, or for the pursuit of a better life. For the saying goes "The mother of invention is necessity". It was people who first found and make technology happen and, been progressing progressively. To a favorably extent, technologies have been so advanced that it's almost overtaking the human employability. Still, human is in concern of operating and managing the system. In this world now, technologies seem to be the seed of growing economy where human gets so reliant on it. But, all in all, its people who came out with technology that make this world so successful and efficient in almost every system. So, that's my sharing. Thanks a lot.
=======================
Okay, hope your facilitator don't always give such stunning topics!
-
Don't know from nowhere did those mosquitos came kissing my ass and thighs.. =( *such pervertic mozzys. Yucks. Must be *exceptionally male mozzys.
-
Today's lesson was alright, MIS. well, lucky there wasn't much error this time, gees. but, am justifying about "spillover effects". boo`
- Well, I can now announce that, it's been a month with our new class! =D am lucky to have always met nice classies. =D
and once again, Sem is a joker... we had a debate session today and, well, he was voicing his points and there came his "zun-ness". I didn't catch it at first, and damn funny laR!, he could speak proper english with an added "zun-ness" closing his sentence. "zun-ness" referring to "accuracy" ... We were like "wa lao, what the heck!!"
Then, at his final presentation, what the heck with something that i mistook with. I heard him saying "Mr.Bean"! How could MIS consist of Mr.Bean??!! Then, all went laughing again... gees. And I guess my class should open a "ClassBlog". Jotting down all incidences. haahaahaa...
-
PP! I'm so unhappy with my ADVISOR! It's 12OCT already yet she haven't finish reviewing all reports. I'm angry.
and that winnie, for the entire day, she has been listening to "Yong Qi", then I jokingly said that she should listen that 3days before her PP day to boost her courage in presenting, know what? She said she started since yesterday! hahaha...
Perhaps I should learn from her? PP presentation, a 10minutes show, shouldn't be a problem I guess?
God bless me, God bless everyone~ =D
-
My love is coming back tmr's night. *winks- Anyway, I felt that my new shoe is kind of dangerous. As in, it may break off into pieces easily. The material at the side are like those plastic-rubber material so, If you guys notice, I'm actually walking like a duck! lol... Dare not make big movements. Also, I've been wondering, why is it that one with a neat hair would eventually turns out to be messy when the day ends? I didn't roll in class, I didn't jump about, my class is air-conditioned.. @_@?? or Did i . . .? ^^ - Alright, I shall turn in, tmr will then continue do the video editing, I'm tired... Night people.Lucks~ |
|
|