Photobucket





10:25 PM
Monday, September 17, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Let me post something;

This is the day where a new class a new sem new facilitators new friends and new foes!
Well, not to mention, (outside classes) were like markets,
all the way from level 4 - 7!
It's crazy, and esp the foodcourt!
Needless to say, didn't get any chance to sit down to eat & relax.
How I miss the past~

My Faci, "great", inflexible but perhaps it's the first lesson, and No Breakfast for us!
Lucky Lian wasn't in my class!! right?

After 3sems, I finally got a class with Windows but Well, it wasn't my Preference~
=(

-

Alright, Life's fragile, see how mishap happened to the airline yday~
Sigh..
Prayers sent!

-

My ling is back from London~
After 5long days, yes we did catch up a little but well, he's flying off again.

I'm tired. he's tired. I'm very tired, that is.

-

Lesson's kind of draggy today, baa, learning about waterfall/spiral/RAD/Agile methodologies.
Alright, recommendations for you guys will be,

"USE AGILE DEVELOPMENT FOR YOUR FYP~" Cheers!

After lesson, I rushed all the way to [E16A] and to my dismay, my meeting wasn't there, can you imagine how far W6 - E1 is?
and worst,
the location was then changed to E61A!!!
Can you imagine, Jessie made a BIG ROUND TOUR in the campus!!!

Hey hello~ hectic you know?!

Then, attended a full 2hrs of course for my upcoming competition.
Crazy you know?!
Jess is learning so-in-depth of IT!!!

@_@ Nuts!

Alright, i'm bushed.
bye~