Photobucket





12:50 AM
Friday, September 14, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

- I'm tired -

This is a very depress post of mine,
Sitting in my quiet room every night,
trying to focus my work where it practically fails,
I miss my bf,
I'm actually very upset to think about me having no-him by my side
when i really need him,
I've always try my best to fit in my schedule for him when he's back,
but when I see that some of them(upcoming) clashes with mine,
I'm truly sad,
I wish to spend a simple autumn festival with him,
but I guess it fails again,
I'm so upset,
and,
I'm still living in a very paranoia phase.
Sigh.
I'm sighing hard.
=~(

When I'm on my way back home just now, after Cheryl left, how I wish I'll have a sister or soulmate who will always be there to talk to me, wakes up with me, out with me, back with me, so that I won't feel so lonely.
Sigh, I don't know what's going on with me...

too stress...

having the intense feeling of taxes truly depletes me.
PP, Google Comp, Fyp, Improving my Gpa...
All these are truly haunting me...
I'm tired. . .
Sigh


-
out today: Pics part 1

part 2



Bye, i'm tired...