Photobucket





11:58 AM
Saturday, September 01, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Good Noon friends =)

Life is great, at least i felt.
My lovely friends are blissfully enjoying their life too, I see.
Let aside those school stuffs, Life is still lovely, manageable. =)
I need some inspirations to get me moving on my PP.
Schedules' been tight.

I had my days wonderfully spent with lovely.
oh yea, before i start ranting about my life,
wishing all teachers "Happy Teachers Day!"
It's been donkey years since i last went back to SEC school.
Friends of mine, let's go back Next year! ok?
=)

oh yes, was saying about my days.
Love was back in SG so, we met up.
It's been great these days, I'm happy.
Movies, dinner, home sweet home~
All, i love.

Friends, hope you understand that, seldom that my love will be back,
In sg, that is.
Definitely i would want to grab hold of each and every moment with him.
You guys too, isn't it?
They are one of our sweetest, in life, ya?
=)
*Seeking for you(r)s understanding, gals~

As of now, he's off to Perth this Morning.
It's a short flight, he will be back soon.
but well, won't be staying in SG for long either.
I'm happy, truly, as he spent his time in SG with me.
I'm blessed.

but well, life may get Hectic, the way he comes and go~
but well, i believe that he will get used to this soon~
=)
Love, ganbatte!
-

Friends, my classmates, my girls, my everything, imissya guys~
TTTTT, Happy meditating in Msia~
Mal, we will surely find a day meet out! for dinner, at least.

Expenses will be real high,
AHA, i'm gonna be a web-publisher.
Monetary matters`

I must rush rush rush my PP.
Please remind, push me about it.
-

it's lunch time,
till then...

Byes pal`