Photobucket





9:42 PM
Friday, September 28, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Chapalang chapchai post!

An angwee morning yesterday;
having to sit comfortably clearing my business in the toilet,
I got 2 kisses from a damn irritating mosquito!
=(
hope it gets fat and die...

and today, i got a peck on my Cheek,
and now, i have a lil hum on my face!
baa!

hope this newbie gets fat and die...
-
*laughs

Class gets kind of out-of-control these days
be it plastic or sincere,
my class is kind of FUN and, LOVING,
where practically everyone *ALA* throughout each day~
nice improvements i see...
=)
but somehow i'm still living in my own "ladies-class" world;
till ppl are commenting that "this is not a all-girls-class"!
okay, i shall wake up to that!

Poor winwin who has been listening to my whining whole day~
plus some poor souls around
*as i'm shouting across to her

and i still can't get over a funny incident in my class.
ahahahahaha!

"Sukkasem falling off from building"
I repeat;
Description of Sukkasem: a lil over-sized, cute face, male, purple top
Scene: Windowed-class
Incident: Team's presentation, unknowingly he falls back and somehow hit the blind that produced a sound that caught everyone's attention, and damn me, started to imagine and laughing my way out!
I hate myself.
I was thinking " imagine all the members were there presenting and one of their member falls off the building "
Alright, perhaps visual aid helps:















(click to view it bigger)

I really still can't get over it..
-

Poor me, just the beginning weeks of new class,
there's someone scolding me "GO and DIE!"
power huh~
and today "CRAZY"
fine, everyone hates me.
lol, but well, there's something call retribution?,
somehow the person who scolded me "Go and DIE" was scolded by another today!
baa~

-

Alright today,
I had a meeting ( a stressful scary one )
board of directors, scrutinizing us and probing lots of questions.
Damn!
Further elaboration will be updated for parties who're interested.
^^

-
and, poor girl here,
stared at my RJ qns "What is a new idea I learnt" for 2hours!
and finally I wrote something paradoxical...
I guess i'm dead beat...

-

and, my dearest is coming back now...
needs lots of comfort`
= )


Bye peeps~ Enjoy your weekends`