Photobucket





7:51 PM
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

CE completed, Finally!
(Friends, Jia you and you will complete soon esp Rac!)




What a Morning,
Rac and I witnessed a fight between "an Uncle & a Student"
well, it was the Uncle who punched the chap first therefore,
he received 2 hard punches on his face.
Uncle fell and somehow knocked-out.
Kind of scary actually, kind of pain in heart, as well, uncle old already,
how will the family feel?
nah nah nah, it's not my problem anyway,
God bless them~

-
Alright,
HAPPY YUE BING JIE EVERYONE~
= )




Thanks love~
formyfamily.










The very nice packaging.
^^













Tadaaa~






Let's have a bite of mooncake and let's reminisce our childhood where we will gather and play with lanterns,
now?

..
Raining la~!!!
how to play?!

-
and my love was called back for a turnaround.

will be back at night.
boo =x
-

Anyway, my class starts to communicate a lot more so,
been nice, just that facilitator is giving problem.

I must study hard hard hard for this sem!!
Jiayou everyone!
=D

I truly pray for UT to get good grades . . .
hoolaa~

-








Win win and me~














Guess who's that? Ahahaha
(taken by mic)



*each sems, he's being haunted by . . .




Today today, was such a poor day for me, running toilets.
boo~!
but im better now.

-
I love pohlin because she's beautiful.
=P