Photobucket





1:57 AM
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

My love is back but well, off on Thurs to his First Longest Solo flight.
Nonetheless, I have been mentioning about this particular flight is because,
7 days, overseas, I'm worried, I'm missing him.
but, I got to adapt and use to...

I will,.. try =~|

-
Kind of an emo because I thought of a lot of things...

Get back, my DataCom UT4 was kind of manageable but dare not further think about it`
Lesson today was fine, didn't expect myself to be so hardworking`
*gals, don't think further than that*
*poor eberasque who got his lappy crashed*

Anyways,
was thinking about :::
I MISS YOU GIRLS
I'm Depressed because

Jan jan: always my sweetest girl, truly
Someone who listens, who's helpful, who never complains, who cares, who feeds me, carries my bag, massage for me, very very nice, Thanks a lot, jan!

Ting Ting: My cutest, easily bullied but weird case is that, she's the only child, should be a boss, why bullied? A so so so nice girl who treats me v v well too, Thanks Ting!

Winnie: The unstableness in emotions but well, she's very helpful, never selfish thou she may be acting, but well done, you acted for 16weeks, you've been great, Thanks Winnie!

Gina: My lovable, but always scolding me stupid, sigh about that but she's truly another powerful woman, she's very nice, caring, can compete with Jan for the good points, bad points wise, there's a lot too, haha, keep it in heart huh, Thanks Gin!

Pauline: Oh my, I love her smile, I have always tried my best to see her smile, she's pretty in that, you girls agreed isn't it?? Her smiles are beautiful, i love it but well, no more next time..

Joanne: The super Chiong girl, the fairest face with Big SIS attitude, enjoyed her presence too because she's also very nice, how??? so many nice people in my classs.... =~|

Wan Xian: alamak, always kind of get bullied by me but well, i dote her too okay, a very soft girl but yet strong in her will, nice... =)

Shi Rui: Ahhhhh, shirui, I get to work with her, only at this very few last weekssss, She's so nice, don't see her so quiet in class, she's actually very nice, very caring, very those unexpected caring kind, i love... oh my`` i'm fainting... s_s

Li Ling: Always eating other people's sweet, least contribution but well, she's helpful!!! Nv selfish too, thanks LL.

Vernice: Thou she didn't turn up for 3/4 of the lessons but well, somehow or rather, she always bug me in message, and she's a very supportive girl, thanks for being so supportive, pretty!

who did i left out?
O_O

I'm truly blessed... truly truly... Thanks W65N! Thanks...
hurhurhurhurhur````

at this very moment, i'm so emotional, i'm very touched to have always met so many nice people...

I have my love, I have my Yuan + batch(mal,yin), my Ting + batch(lin,feng), my bestbud(limteho, roy), my dearest Fang + batch (meikay,Qin,sr,yvo,aman,mmmmm), my loveliest W65N, ended-
hahaha, definitely not forgetting my YIPLAIHIONG, RACHELLE, CHERYL, sheryl...

I LOVE YOU ALL``
hurhurhurhurhur...

Please all keep in contact`
- i know i'm being selective -

Till then...