Here's all my updates (provided if I remembered all my encounters)
Out of the 13days, 7 days my bf was away for his long flight and therefore, the gf is in SG having all her happenings.
Well, on a particular day, finally i went for threading, and got all my bushes trimmed. Had a quick one and i left to meet my brother for fireworks. Amazingly, after years, i'm Still with my brother watching fireworks with lotsa comments from us. Poor video-holders besides must be cursing and swearing for our voices recorded. =P
On a Saturday, 18 August
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY LIAN ON 19 AUGUST!
I was working during the day so after work, met up with Cheryl Ngian to travel our long journey together. So, we took a bus from Woodlands, all the way to Tampanies, then, transfer train and buses. What a troublesome trip! We had a sweet chat and well, mishap always happen at the WRONG TIME. That cute girl forgotten about . . . . . . THE PRESENT! Surprisingly, her big bag didn't consist something call . . . . . THE PRESENT! And well, we are already at PASIR RIS!!! So, forget about it, we tried to push blame to lateR-comers. LOL
As there were too many groups of friends, Lian couldn't really attend to all, so people, start cracking your brain about how you gonna manage your 21st Bday! LOL
Pics::: (not all as i didn't receive the rest of the pictures from many)
Overall, had a great day, a great meet up, everything's great!
-
On a particular day, should be the 20th, a Monday` it's a school day, enjoyed my times with the girls and lovely faci treated us to Pizza "One should never do a comparison amongst any!" LOL and, 1 particular char bor buay pai seh ate 4 FREAKING HUGE PIECE OF PIZZA!! HOW THE F*KING STOMACH CONSIST OF 4 F*KING PIZZA at the price of only 60cs.. TSK` gals, you understand right?? and wastage of a bottle of 1.5L PEPSI`
Nah, nvm about that... She's cute* We had lotsa pictures session... Nights out with some girls, it was an enjoyable one, some couldn't join as things crop up at the wrong time at times -can't be blamed-
We went for dinner at HK cafe, ice-cream session at Bugis Mac. Thanks girls for accompanying me doing my RJ. and well, sometimes, shit things happened at the SHIT times... =( "Java UT arraylist ()" Freak me out totally, i'm sucha loser..
and therefore, next day I had a BIG ENQUIRY WITH MR EVAN LEE.
blinks*
- On Tuesday, which is the last day of school for my SEM 1, I miss all girls. It's JAVA lesson but well, Evan became less strict but still, expectation required. We joined tables, working together, solving the problem together and yeap, we solved it at 3pm! LOL (what a disgrace but am proud that we tried our best)
Initially going for a drink with the class but some unwillingness happened so, we stayed in class, ALTOGETHER and watched mobtv! =) Around 5plus, we left school and home`
I MISS ALL. . . -
And on one particular day,
I went out with TTTTT and Winnie for a Movie (881) Someone wanted to cry but was broke off by me hahaha! Nice moment with them~
- and now, back to my long lost Love`````` He's back from LA and now, gonna be off to ShangHai, I had a very fruitful 5days with him. Thank you, love. I'm happy~ Truly, went out with him, stayed in with him, Jamming with him, Supper with him, Shopping with him, Movies, Pubbing etc... I'm very happy~
*, I didn't evaporate into thin air! I'm still alive, that's why I'm here now! Sorry for going MIA``
and now, I'm truly trying to squeeze time out for everyone & for myself` Thanks for all of your' understanding and now, I'm turning in for Bi's tmr's Flight~
=)
Till then...
Pauvre de moi
"Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are."