Photobucket





12:45 AM
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

Finally, I'm going back school tomorrow
Met my PP mother this afternoon,
walking the lonely grassland, listening to my mp3,
missing my dearest,
sun glazing my skin,
monoxide stuffing my nose,
and finally, i reached school safely!

well, she's(PP.m) okay i shall say, not much comments,
Stressed, because there's a gal in my batch somehow completed her PP.
Crazy isn't it?
And, PP mother asked if I could complete it by 2 weeks,
so I agreed because that will push me harder`
( =
I must do it, before my
FYP arrives...

"so, Junhong was Yee's Classmate" dots dots dotsss
-

Then, the meet up session last for only 20mins,
and I left school alone,
once again, the grassland, the heat, the monoxide,
boo``

Well, went to town for a shop
Yes, my independence last for 4hours
where yee and rac joined me since they are coming to town`
bought 2 pairs of footwear, hope they are my *Perfect ones*

Dearest will be back in many hours time` ( =

-
" Eberasque* told me his embarrassment, share with you gals tmr if i rmb "

Alright, that's about it``

See u