Photobucket





1:23 PM
Thursday, August 09, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

- Angwee Post -

Someone tried to kill me this morning
There's a killer somewhere spying me
While walking towards the train station,
Someone threw a Stone at me!
It almost hit my face, but it went straight to my collar area.
Damn that person who did that!

=(

Then, omg, was waiting for train, how long?
9 freaking Minutes!!!
From early to late for work, horrible``

Worst still, I was rushing from home, I forgot to bring my daddy's cough sweet
cum
Drink my Dearest Cough Syrup.

Sigh, what happen to me? *blinks blinks blinks, let me blink all these unfortunateness away~ *

---

My love was off to Beijing yesterday night, will be back tomorrow noon.
I miss him.
as you can see --> days are ticking to him flying to LA =~|
and,
I'm freaking working now =_="'

Sigh,
till then, i shall blog more happiness~