Photobucket





11:38 AM
Sunday, July 22, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)


Music: Goodbye - Janice

Wow~ 1 week passed
It's just like a blink of eyes and I'm heading towards my next week,
but well, it's never good as I yet to have the full energy for my PP.
Gosh, I yet to be assigned of any accessors/adviser/supervisor . .
(Whatever "sor" they called.)

Well, my Bf is back from Japan once again but well, going off to India soon.
Hope that he will always be blessed with good crews around him and good countries. . .
Thou India wasn't really a good one but a brand new experience.
boohoo~

Well, didn't manage to catch up with Bian for Certain reason and he's back to Korea on Mon!
3 months later he will back, poor Jas~
Whatever it is, you reap what you sow.
=)

And, I hate rainy days cum Sunny days...
Cloudy will do fine for me. =)
Went to have another session of Threading, this time was prettily shaped. =)
And, after which went for my eyes checkup, result is fine! =)
Thank God.
And, met up with pals from sec with Yuan
and, Rushed back to meet my Dearest .

Accompanied him to Peninsular to get his music effects.
BooHoo~

-
Things to share:
On one particular day,
I was taking a train back so, there were 2 old uncle sitting by the side and were chatting kind of loud, so due to catching of attention, i lend them my ears.
So, they came up with a topic, talking about life and death.
One was sharing "When one reached the age of 69, easily prone to death."
(he repeats that sentence for don't know how many donkey times...)
(he goes on and on...)
Then, another said that he has got one friend who passed away on bed on the 69 of age.
(there where their agreements agreed...)
Suddenly, one said that "Wow, die on bed peacefully, I like."
So, they were discussing of how they should die. . .

I was like, sigh, how life is to be for discussing how death should be...
boohoo~
well, old people~
Perhaps I may be like them when I'm old?
But definitely dying peacefully will be preferably.
Geees..

-
I'm having aches all over...
=(
So miserable...
Recently many peeps caught a cold, oh my~
Perhaps is the weather changes?
Sigh.

I'm so tired. . .
Sigh.


Tomorrow will be a better day, I hope.
Great Life everyone!
=)