|
= JESSIE TIMES =
- Main Class - public class Main { public static void main(String[] args) { Jessie J = new Jessie(<10,"jessie's jessielist =" {J};" numfriends =" nf;" name =" n;" reason =" r;"> System.out.println("Num of Friends: "+NumFriends); System.out.println("Name: "+Name); System.out.println("Reasons: "+Reason); } //end method printJessieInfo -Console Println- ---Jessie Information--- Number of Friends: <>
Access Levels | Modifier | Class | Package | Subclass | World | public | Y | Y | Y | Y | protected | Y | Y | Y | N | | no modifier | Y | Y | N | N | private | Y | N | N | N | ------------------------ Alright, the above displayed is a Crazy Creation of mine, as. . . I'm applying what I have learn to my Updates today. If I were to write the entire programme(to declare my Day), it will be too hectic and perhaps puke in front of my laptop. @_@ Concussion.
Basically what I want to say above, is, I felt that and I guess I saw Dandruff on my HEAD, so, as a Nice Friend, I advised all my Friends to stay away in Prevention of Dandruff Infection. =X
Anyway, weekend spent with Mr Tan Adrian. =)
Next thing Next, it's a Monday and it's JAVA. That's the reason why I'm doing JAVA on top. Funny things to share, Today we were chatting and somehow sharing about names. Then, my classmate (Winnie PEK) kept quiet till we went out of the class, She told us that, her primary school swimming cert had her name printed as "Winnie POK". Omg, Truly very funny. and that Darn Gina is even worst, not to mention about her bad here, she knew it herself. HAHAHA - Alright, gonna attend a talk later, and gonna write a 400words essay. Bad.
till then. . .

|
|
|