Photobucket





7:56 PM
Thursday, July 26, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

A happy girl enjoying his presence thou she's suffering from cramps.
Thanks bi.
=)
I'm Happy. =D *teeth all shown*

-
Jan and I are two mountain turtles happily playing with the rainlendar we got today from Shirui. =D *teeth all shown again*
Basically guess a lot of people have it.
It's a sticky calendar on ya desktop for ya to leave ya notes =)

-
Now, I'm -stressed- due to tmr's UT cum something else.
Well, don't know why my UT wasn't really pleasing. *roll eyes*
Tmr is the final one, I must try my best!
God I pray, No more laughter please...
=X

I must think think think think think about something, Tmr I will have an answer.
Hope everything will turn out well

-
Meeting too many nice people also giving me stress..
baa~

gonna study,
till then . . .