Hi people, My Precious is Back, also, My Lovely Yuan is back!
I'm back too =D from Precious's place. He's too tired, I leave him to rest =) Blinks Blinks I'm here now, waiting for my hair to dry, waiting for dawn to break. I want everyday to pass like . . . (speechless)
DARN, at this very MOMENT, I'm very u_u as YEE SENT ME A DAMN SONG! "WISH" (couldn't even lift my head up)
I Miss My Dearest. . .
-- ALRIGHT, BRACE UP BRACE UP!
TODAY, HAD A SIMPLE NICE DAY with class girls. As usual crapping like nobody's business~ My cute DELLLIM Faci, as usual, very nervous~ yada yada. . .
Let the pics do the saying alright:
That's me Dressing fine before heading out to fill my bottle. (in Class)
To your Horror, That's my Horrible Un-matchable Footwear!!!
(you really think that belongs to me?)
EwWWww, Gina's Slipper with my Feet. Reason: i wore that is because I'm lazy to put on mine, so slip in hers and went off to fill my bottle!
(Looking funny and ATTRACTIVE!)
That's Winnie Pek and I. She loves to Laugh... (hard to control)
Self cam whoring >.<
*HORRIBLE MESS* *shakes head, need not mention who's the culprit*
Alright, happy ending~
Bye!
Pauvre de moi
"Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are."