|
Alright, First of all, I have a lot of things to comment about today . . , where I don't know where should I start with.
Alright, 1st, I guess I'm truly too stressed up or blur, if you guys have noticed since my previous posts till the one I wrote this afternoon, you guys should feel that, "what's wrong with my JAVA UT?", See the difference below:
Java UT 2
Java UT 2
Java UT 4
- Don't you feel that there's something wrong? IT'S ACTUALLY JAVA UT 3, and I have been mentioning the wrong one unknowingly till JANICE who pointed it out to me, day by day where Im still doing the wrong one... OH MY, I'm truly laughing out loud at myself... =_=" -
And now, talking about JAVA UT this afternoon, sigh, truly slap myself... In a table of 4, Jessie, Janice, Pauline, Gina... DAMN! It's all Pauline's fault who started laughing at Reen's makeup, which totally distracted and influenced me... " Whenever I turn and I see her, it's like her face is Orange and tanned!" ..Pauline I turned and look and oh damn, i couldn't stop laughing and it was like 20secs before the UT?! Oh my, UT started, whenever I look up and see Pauline, I couldn't control and I burst out laughing... The Four of us wasted 10mins out of the 30mins paper, laughing! *The faci warned us but well, failed . . . I slapped myself, I did all sort of things to stop myself but I couldn't and I almost gave up that paper! -Thanks Pauline- =(
Alright, after UT, rushed off to attend NIG meeting. Well, as usual, a failure meeting, there's only like less than 15 who attended the meeting. Coldness killed us and yes, the meeting is kind of lame... Won't be going for the camp but well, i have the workshop on hand. =)
After the meeting which ended at 6pm, took a train to Town to meet MISS WINNIE (bui). Well, a nice and great meet up! =) We chatted, had dinner together and shared a lot. Our convers include : : : " Life is so hard. 1.) Ladies shouldn't cross their legs due to backbone's problem, 2.) also not to wear heels as spine will be injured. 3.) Standing too long will cause the problem that mentioned before. 4.) Sitting too long will cause you to have tummies and Big ass problem. 5.) Too sweet = Diabetes 6.) Too salty = Kidney failure 7.) Too oily = heart problem 8.) Too sour = lung stringent 9.) Taking all = Pills involvement 10.) Taking all in moderate = God can do it. 11.) Driving a car = High Expenses but but but, 12.) Better than Lamboghini as they have extras expenses = Summon due to short speeding! So, Life is hard . . . "
To make a turn around, Let's all tell ourselves or into the mirror "We are the Best, We can Do it, etc etc ..." IT will truly Happen if you believe in it... So, i was telling Winnie, every night I need to take approximately 2hrs before i can sleep because I have too many to tell myself... LOL Eventually 6am to wake up for school, now 4am... I must chant till my life is Great! =D
Next thing, I feel so bad... The curse is still with/in me... Months ago, I did mention before about people giving me a lift back, which causes them to make extra miles... TODAY!!!!! Oh my, poor Winnie's bf who was so kind enough to send me back thou he lives in Tampanes, hopped on the car at 9.30pm, reached my place from town at 10.45pm . . . Could you imagine? I felt so bad . . . Truly couldn't lead the exact way and causes him to make rounds in expressway... "Choa chu Kang way --> PIE --> KJE --> Jurong West --> Aye --> CCK -- PIE --> CCK --> MY HOME"
you guys should know how bad i felt... By car, 20mins should reach my place already.
But luckily, I'm always lucky to meet nice people. Both Winnie and Bf are truly Nice people. They didn't fret or grumble, instead we made the car ride a warm fulfilled one. Thanks Winnie! =) *glad and contented*
-
Counting down to: : : It's 12.33am now, in 6 - 7hrs time, My Precious will be back!! HooLaa~ I'm HAPPY... After a sweet sleep, I'll get to see him. =D
Hope he will like my blog skin . . .
Blessed`-
|
|
|