|
What's with my Classmates?, 12people?!*LaughsWell, less people yet fun.What a day for me, as my jaws almost drop!!I'm laughing half my life off as our conversations are simply too crappy and funny!and, I got myself coughing like there's no tomorrow. =XAmazingly, we had so much fun yet work completed.Having people to paint my nails, sharing of happiness and etc. . .Lunch was terrible today, because I couldn't stop laughing...Facilitator is so "interesting" that the punishment for wrong-answer quizzes are " Stacking of hands and First Winner gets to hit " something similar to *heartattack*Damn, so childhood-like but am uninterested because I'm so tired. . .Alright, anyway this world is so so so small. . .Many things Coincide and everyone's Interlinked. . .Unbelievable Amazing Link!Sigh, to think about the fun in class, truly made me think of changing of classes in 8weeks time. Ohhh, that's bad, but well, kind of dead about it as, that's RP's life....Baa, sickening!I have lotsa cravings for many many foods.HOW?- Subway, cookies, Yakun, Donuts, Ice cream crepes, red bean ice et cetera . . . -FATTENING FOODS above, to be consumed sparingly. . .Anyway, no school tomorrow, Woosh!alright, blog till here. Bye!
The Killer -->
|
|
|