Photobucket





12:48 AM
Thursday, June 07, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

- In an Agony of Anxiety -

Poor Jessie, she loves her laptop so much, took care of her so dearly and now, this exquisite baby of mine is no longer in importance to me. I start to detest her and feeling utterly disappointed with her. She doesn't stand strong and has always been giving me problem. Been trying so hard to salvage but its always so unstable. Every night got to keep me awake concerning her and trying to save the broken pieces. Please, I pray to every God who can help me with this little precious of mine.

-
Well, my 2 weeks of holiday started. Initially i planned to work and stuff, but now, i guess my plan failed. There wasn't a lot of time for me to do this and that, my schedule is fruitfully packed and well, perhaps these weeks are the time for me to rest and relax. Shall take this 2 weeks as a catch up season and also, a time to spend quality time with dearest. Well, due to my sickening precious lappy, gave me the idea of buying Macbook plus seeing Johnny with the so-cool MB! Perhaps i shall get it once i graduate. Oh yea, Johnny is a newly-made friend from my school from the very fun-filled seminar that we attended and playing the role as ushers where we were the *very slack ones* etc . . .
Shall blog about it now!

Well, first of all, I have to say I have a lot of pics to show but i'm so lazy to upload all for ya, perhaps I got to be selective yea. n_^

This very funfilled day happened on the 1June07:
It is the APNIC Seminar held by the IT school.

Alright, let the picture do the talking:
(Pictures can be clicked to enlarge)
Yee and I rushed all the way to school by Cab:







As early as 8am in the morning.
Our Fresh-Hectic Look! =D















Love this pic as we simply look so young an pure~ =D








This is a Candid for her by me as "What could you have think of her?"
- Breasy Checking? - hahaha!

Nah, she's trying to button her collar where in the end, i'm the one helping her! haha!




Next up:




Fully-Attired!













In lecture theatre, trying our very best to substantiate the boring speech... hahaha










Her *wrist is crooked...































*I wonder why I wonder how, why is she grabbing my hand??? arghhhhhhhh~~~ =P*








-
Toilet breaks:









































To the most attention!















Aha!















Cheryl and I. Pic taken by Yee.


































Yee and I. I'm Smiling to Cheryl's cam!








-





Walking The Lane Of Success!

















Slacking Period... More to come . . . kekeke









-






ArgHHHhh! Snap Snap Snap!!!


















Crew









yee and I













ArGHhhh Snap 2!





























Messaging Adrian. Don't have to see! hahaha!





-
Have a Break, Have some Flowers~







Pretty Shots.












































-
LT part II:




She's a Lazy Bum! kakaka













Nice Snap!
































*The Future Businesswoman* AHem!






The Cranky Group:





Namely:

Manager(Johnny), Yee, Laundry Auntie(Cheryl), Jess, Yandao.com (Kel)






















With Addition of Jolin (the hardworking one)

*don't you feel that Johnny really looks like a Manager here? A Hotel Manager? hahaha






















The Act-up Administrative side.
The Non-Singaporeans!!!! hahahaha....









































*Nice one! Great Positioning. keke*






















- Alright that's all! - Basically, we had a funfilled day, slacking around, playing cards, doing tricks, eating and chatting. Yes, had a happy day, furthermore meeting baby after the entire event. I'm happy! =)
More events like this will be organized. Shall attend all as it's really *Enriching*... =)
Happy!

-

Next up, Today, met up with Yin.

Alright, a slight catch up with her. Well, wish her the best in life and Yes, May Brenden realized and be good! =)

Also, had a sweet fun time with her:
Let the pictures do the talking:





Younger and Elder















































Our Favorite!























Sweetness!!











O_O



























































The Identical Vision.
























My Sissy, Yin!











Me, Jess.






- End -

I'm A Happy Person With The Sweetest Bf, Sweetest Pals and Sweetest Family.
Thank God I'm Saved!
=)
May God Bless Everyone with Sweets And Love~

Express Your Gratitude in Every Moment or Chance you Have as You never know will There be Another Second Chance...
Treasure Your love ones as You are sure that How Great they have been, always by your side.
You knew it. Let down Your Ego and Show them Your love as Time never wait and Life Is unpredictable.

Loves for everyone.
=)