|
Damn People Cause me Late NightsLate Nights Causes me Damn SleepyDamn Sleepy Causes me to have Damn lousy ConcentrationDamn lousy Concentration Causes me Damn DistractionDamn Distraction Causes me Damn Irritated but Damn Irritated doesn't cause me to be AngryInstead I'm very tired because. . . . . . RED RED IS HERE!--Alright, talking about today.Woke up at near 7.00am, started calling my two girls to confirm if we are going for JAVA tuition in school at 9am. So, we took quite some time to decide and it's an on-off decision, therefore, after 20minutes of discussion, we have decided to attend.Hurried to prepare and Rush off~I'm late and all I could do is to cover my face and acknowledge them, didn't expect that there are 8people waiting. =|The lesson gets more and more tiring. I'm tired and weak. zzzAs usual, we girls are sharing about GALS' TALK once again.Interesting~ As we play a part! =DAlright, i'm dozing off...Write again then zZzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz |
|
|