Photobucket





4:14 PM
Monday, June 11, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

As of now, 1 week of holiday has passed.
It's the Beginning of the second week!
Last week to rest and enjoy...
But, what's really enjoying? (*crossing fingers comparing with Yee's Chalet*)
ahahaha!
Nah, i don't fancy chalet as much... =X

Well, I had a Great weekend spent with Sweetest.
Hrmms, and yes, causing me to miss him terribly now... T_T
I'm totally knocked out!
Woke up early today, after several days of insufficient sleeps, still, I MANAGED to make it to Yuan's Graduation ceremony.
Met up with her mum and bro.





Eh, that's Yuan and family! =)






So, now, she graduated officially?!
Met a lot of people in NP.







That's Her and Her Best pal, FL.










Exceptionally, Her Best Pal's Bro? haha











Also, Her bunch of Great Pals...













Last but not least, Her *Favorite and her! hahaha!















Once again, Her Bro who's been introduced to everyone, as her bf.. ="| haha













Finalizing, Herself! Ms LohLiYuan.

Congrats you for not being the Top Student. =X







Cutest thing was, knowing Yuan for so long, today can be said as the first time I REALLY look at her Brother. The past 10years, sad to say, her bro moves very swiftly whenever he's at home. HAHA!
Yuan, be happy that i commented this : "Your Bro is better looking than Alvin Lim!" LOL

Actually i feel that, everyone has the hidden treasure at home, example like Having a Good-Looking brother at home where no one knows. Amazingly, many has it. ^^

Alright, after her graduation, I went back home... TO SLEEP.
I couldn't stand the aura of pig.... therefore i Snoozed...
Initially, wanted to meet Ting out to get some stuffs but well, we were simply SHAG!
=(
Tmr then. =)

The first thing i did when i reached home: Resting on my Sofa.














-
*Melancholy*
People who drives me home recently took a long mile before reaching. Felt so bad, not that i directed badly but it's au naturally driven the long route. Boohoohoo...
-

Amazingly, i snapped my earrings(the round kind) twice but conclusion is, its not very painful. ^^

-

The time now is: 5.10pm which means My
Sweetest is knocking off SOON!!!!
^_______^

BYe people~