Jessie..,is me..(you must be thinking i'm crazy, no, i'm not, i'm just being bored.)Alright anyway, I got lotsa reminders for myself, i've got a new one!: Not to leave my HP unattended while working. (Customer commented.)I shall hide my phone when unattended. (bad habits to leave it like nth...)-I'm working now.I don't know why I can't control my Bladder, was so angry about myself because I have to keep pulling down/up the shuttle for several times, and the D* B* shuttle is so B* stiff. =(Guess I should really buy a baby peepan. LOL...Nah, i'm just kidding.What have I been doing?
This tells it all. =)and also, running toilets. Gees.-Up next after blogging will be doing nails. haha! Must fully utilize the time given. =XI'm sucha bore .. . And my dear Yee went out with another woman. Sighs. Shall cook *Crushed tofu for you guys to try next time. =)-Didn't really have much interesting stuffs to share, just my simple lifestyles.. huehuehue...-Till then . . .