It's A Monday!
A Brand New Start on A Brand New Day Of a Brand New Week for a Brand New Week Surprise.
lala~ Just trying to rhyme this entire bunch. Forget about it~
Just had my dinner, it's an early dinner for me today!
Here I am, right after my dinner, i'm sitting down.. Ohhh~ bad practice for me =(
Had a simple monday, scratching my head cracking on html.
It's way too much work for a 2hrs break in return of 5mins presentation. =(
Well, a cute thing happened today!
After class, I happened to shout across the class to wish one of my classmate "Winnie, Happy Birthday!"
and my very spontaneous classmates all started to sing their way~
and funniest thing is,
Rheen, gave Winnie a great shock by Flicking her LIGHTER in Front of her in replace of candles. LOL..
We all had a great laugh! =)
At least something made me smile today.
-
That's my day!
Take care peeps! =)
-
Well, seriously, I hope wish pray that time would fly.