Photobucket




life
2:06 AM
Thursday, March 01, 2007
0 Comments
(Post a Comment)

How's life of everyone's?
- Great, Bad, Sad, Enjoying bla bla bla~

Have you ever felt very stress?
Yes, i believe everyone do..

Me too. I may seem to be such a free&happy person but well, I do feel the Stiff Tight Tension at times. Sighs.

Sometimes, stress present because of own expectations!
One sets their expectations too high, or hoping for too much!

Studies stress, Work stress, Money Stress, Love stress, Friendship stress, Family stress . . . all sorts of stress that u can think of!

Well, i wouldn't really share what stress i'm facing but well, i'm just tying myself too tight. I felt that i don't have enough time, i felt that school's stupid as in we are changing classes every sem, how many new batches of frens are we getting and how are we supposed to maintain all frens made? Stupid right? i just felt frustrated.. I treasure my love, i treasure my frens... Imagine, since pri, sec, poly, HOW MANY FRENS? How are we supposed to catch up?? sighs..
A week of 7 days, 5 sch days till evening hrs... HOW TO MEET? plus, each individual can't possibly be free when you are free.. Sighs..

Don't wish to say le..
Just seek understanding from all..
--

Anyway, god bless all peeps out there.. be it for any purpose! Just live ur Life Positively Greatly Happily! =)

--
Indeed, a lot of frens confide their problems to me, I nv fail to help out thou i'm really very busy with my own life.., but well, all i wish is to see all of u happy..
Just wan all my frens to live happily...
=)

*I'm not bragging or trying to say i'm Miss Good but well, what i've said truly came from my heart. *

--

I'll be very busy.

I'll be free only when April starts.. till mid April, i'll once again be busy...
Sighs.

--

RP: Indeed is DAMN CE, PP, FYP and all the Pssssssss you can THINK OF! =< -- Well, forget abt all negatives... Positives are, I'm still able to catch up with some of my gals thou i'm so packed with my Own life.





My dear girl. Yuan. Was worried about her.. Saw how she cared for her fren.. Saw how depressed she was. Saw how stress she was. Saw the way she was like "almost dying".
But well, hope everything went fine and she's great once again! =)






--
Me:







Sorry, still that irritating look of mine.













"My Man for Life"
Decided. Dedicated. Devoted.

Don't wish to repeat about "Too Fast" once again.

Decided. Involved. Treasures.

Miracle do happens, do w0nders.

Past is Behind. Future is Ahead.

Which do you choose?
Forever staying Behind? or Forwarding yourself?

Me? Ahead.

Sorry for the Past, Never for the Future. Learn and Move.

Forgotten the world as there's only him i see in my eyes.

" Who am i without you in my life? & What is life without you by my side? "

Not forgetting about all my dear gals. I truly treasure my gals a lot. Friendship and Relationship are totally different matters. I can say, I LOVE YOU GALS DEEPLY, Yes, i mean it but that's Frenship! You guys should understand.

*And, yes, I thank the person in my past who once gave me such strong feelings and taught me my mistakes which allows me to have a chance to learn from the past and gain in the future. I sincerely thank him. Wishing you the best for your future and move ahead with a better life. *

I'm clear what I want my Life to be and who to walk with for my entire life, and that's you my Dear, Adrian Tan.

--